PDC-1 Nongrounded Adaptor Plug for use in United Kingdom/Hong Kong TYPE: D

2 items left

Adaptor plug type "D" for use in the United Kingdom and Hong Kong. Use with non grounded voltage converters, transformers and dual voltage appliances.

Remember, adaptor plugs DO NOT convert electricity; they simply modify foreign outlets.

Related Items